Congrats C and M !!!!!!!!

So I get a phone call from a friend of mine not too long ago. It turns out that she is engaged to the love of her life and now wants to have some pics done. She asked me if I would be willing to take her pictures. Of course I said: "Yes I would be honored to take your pictures."


We met at the Nisku Inn and decided to take most of the pics at the little waterfall that they have in their lobby area. It was a nice little place and I was so happy for them. They are just so happy together.




Congrats C and M !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Carmen said...

These pictures are beautiful! Thank you so much for doing these for us!!! xoxoxo

Fire and Ice Imagery said...

Thanks Carmen. The ones on Sunday will be better I think.

Carmen said...

I'm very excited to get those ones done as well. I have a bunch of ideas too!

Post a Comment